This serum primer is designed to work perfectly in cooperation with our mineral makeup. Apply 2 to 3 drops on your face and smooth all over. Follow with foundation application.
Is your skin highly reactive? Does it get extremely oily even though it feels rough and dry? Do you break out easily with occlusive products like dimethicone and methicone? You will want to opt for Morning Dew Drops. Start with 2 drops and you can always use more as needed.
We were one of the first companies to use Meadowfoam seed oil in our makeup, and you probably see it in many places now. That’s because this ingredient is amazing for people with oily and dry skin. It works to chill out your skin’s sebum production (oil) so that you aren’t accidentally clogging your pores.
We also use cosmetic-grade olive oil. This reduces your skin’s water loss naturally while also plumping the skin with moisture and mimicking the look of hydrated skin.
To prevent microbial growth both in storage and on your face we use cosmetic-grade Elderberry extract. It also offers antioxidant and moisturizing benefits to the skin.
To prevent acne breakouts, kill bad bacteria, reduce skin inflammation (psoriasis, eczema, etc), unclog pores, and provide antifungal support we use cosmetic-grade lavender.
Lastly, we use cosmetic-grade lemon for its pro-youth and acne-fighting benefits. It is high in vitamin c which helps increase collagen and prevent damage from free radicals. Lemon also tames oily skin and chemically removes dead skin that can clog pores and cause acne, these same properties help shrink pores.
1. All natural part treatment/part primer.
2. Lets you skip your morning moisturizer.
3. Works with your skin’s natural sebum so that it doesn’t make you oily or break out.
4. Reduces fine lines & wrinkles through its antioxidant index.
5. Prevents water loss from the skin, and forms a protective barrier over the skin.
6. Reduces inflammation and soothes blotchy red skin. Perfect for eczema or skin irritation.
7. Helps break down blackheads.
8. Resists sweat and water.
9. Contains a natural antibacterial, which is great for people who have breakouts.
10. All ingredients culminate into a short and long-term youth-enhancing treatment with much less chance of skin purging than many other primers and/or treatments.
Free of soap and ethoxylated ingredients as well as PEG-free.